Green Planning Studio
Winning planning consents in areas of constraint.
Green Planning Studio is based in Shropshire. We work for private and commercial clients throughout England & Wales. Most of our sites are in rural areas however our skills are just as easily transferred to sites within an urban context.
- A clear understanding of the planning policy framework
- Extensive in-house experience of planning, architecture and the built environment
- Particular skills and success in areas of planning constraint such as Green Belt, areas of outstanding beauty (AONB) and the historic environment
- An unsurpassed record in obtaining planning permission, particularly at appeal
- Considerable success in winning costs for our clients
- Identify and analyse the development potential of your site in terms of planning policy
- Represent you in preliminary discussions and pre-application discussions with planning authorities;
- Lead and co-ordinating the design of development
- Advise and represent you in planning appeals against inappropriate refusal of planning permission or inappropriate enforcement action by planning authorities.
Green Planning Studio will only take on projects with a reasonable chance of success. Each case is individual and we will give an appraisal of the issues involved and your chances of success before commencing work.
Green Planning Studio began life as Green Planning Solutions established by Matthew Green in 2005. It became an limited liability partnership in 2007 when Matthew was joined by Ruth Reed PPRIBA. The practice grew steadily as a planning-led consultancy specialising in gaining planning permission in areas of development constraint such as the countryside, Green Belt and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty supported by in-house expertise on planning, architecture, surveying, historic environment, flood risk assessment, contaminated land and landscape design.
Green Planning Studio ltd was formed in 2013 with the arrival of the barrister, Michael Rudd who joined Ruth and Matthew as Directors as the portfolio expanded to include services for self-builders facing planning issues and specialist legal support for planning cases in the courts.