Green Planning Studio is following all government guidance to minimise the spread of Corvid 19 as it is issued. Many of our staff are working at home but can still be reached by email and via the office telephone number. We are working to keep all our projects on track as far as possible but please be aware planning and appeal processes are being deferred and delayed by local authorities and the Inspectorate as they reduce their staff’s exposure. If your application or appeal is affected by this, we will be in touch to explain.
Our availability to visit new or existing sites is reduced. We will inform you if and when the site visit can take place. We would appreciate if payments could be made by card or bank transfer rather than cash and please be aware representatives of the Company will be practising social distancing during these visits.
We will keep this page updated as events change: https://greenplanning.co.uk/coronavirus-update/
- A clear understanding of the planning policy framework
- Extensive in-house experience of planning, architecture and the built environment
- Particular skills and success in areas of planning constraint such as Green Belt, areas of outstanding beauty (AONB) and the historic environment
- An unsurpassed record in obtaining planning permission, particularly at appeal
- Considerable success in winning costs for our clients
- Identify and analyse the development potential of your site in terms of planning policy
- Represent you in preliminary discussions and pre-application discussions with planning authorities;
- Lead and co-ordinating the design of development
- Advise and represent you in planning appeals against inappropriate refusal of planning permission or inappropriate enforcement action by planning authorities.
Green Planning Studio will only take on projects with a reasonable chance of success. Each case is individual and we will give an appraisal of the issues involved and your chances of success before commencing work.
Green Planning Studio Ltd began life as Green Planning Solutions LLP established by Matthew Green in 2005. It became an limited liability partnership in 2007 when Matthew was joined by Ruth Reed PPRIBA. The practice grew steadily as a planning-led consultancy specialising in gaining planning permission in areas of development constraint such as the countryside, Green Belt and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty supported by in-house expertise on planning, architecture, surveying, historic environment, flood risk assessment, contaminated land and landscape design.
Green Planning Studio Ltd was formed in 2013 with the arrival of the barrister, Michael Rudd who joined Ruth and Matthew as Directors as the portfolio expanded to include services for self-builders facing planning issues and specialist legal support for planning cases in the courts.